[Asterisk-bsd] upgrade path for 1.2

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.com
Wed Mar 21 17:49:48 MST 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 8:04 PM, Julian C. Dunn wrote:

> I've also been meaning to ask folks on here for some clarity as to
> where
> the work on 1.4 is happening, and if it can be beta-tested? Perhaps
> I'm
> missing something but I don't know where the repository is for all the
> work being done.

What does the 1.4 port do that installing from the tarballs doesn't?

I grabbed the distribution kit from digium's ftp server, it built and
installed right out of the box, even as far as using BSD friendly
directories (ie, /usr/local/etc/asterisk for config files, /usr/local/
share/asterisk for sound files, etc)

Note, I'm not using Zaptel drivers, I haven't experimented with those
yet.

-jav