[Asterisk-bsd] I4B by HPS + chan_capi + 1.4.8 on 6.2 = choppy audio & hangups

Michael Iedema michael at askozia.com
Thu Jul 26 07:51:27 CDT 2007

Greetings everyone,

I am still having some dialing issues here with my particular setup
but it seems that this is specific to the ISDN PBX we're using. I've
decided to go ahead and release the next version of AskoziaPBX anyway
to get it out into the wild and perhaps collect some better feedback /
debug information.

The release announcement is here if anyone is interested:
http://askozia.com/list-archives/pbx-users/showmsg.php?id=2/10

Thanks to everyone who looked at these issues,
-Michael I.