[Asterisk-bsd] I4B by HPS + chan_capi + 1.4.8 on 6.2 = choppy audio & hangups

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Wed Jul 25 11:29:51 CDT 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007, Michael Iedema wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> > I need to get some better debug info together on this.
>
> Attached is a trace of 3 calls. The first 2 are failures with the
> destination number reported as busy. The third call succeeds.
>
> Unit 9 is configured in TE mode and connected to a PBX. Another ISDN
> is also attached to this PBX. I am using this ISDN telephone to place
> a call through the pbx, to the line attached to u9, through AskoziaPBX
> and to a SIP phone.
>
> Thanks in advance for anyone taking time to look at this stuff!
> -Michael I.

Hi Michael,

The two first calls are terminated by the PBX.

It sends a STATUS message "Q.850: message not compatible with call state or
message type non-existent or not implemented".

Maybe this is due to the "SETUP_ACKNOWLEDGE", though this is all standard ISDN
signalling.

What brand is your PBX ?

Have you tried on another PBX ?

--HPS