[Asterisk-bsd] Fw: MeetMe drift

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sun Jul 29 02:23:18 CDT 2007

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:15:29 -0700, David G Lawrence wrote:

>    I don't know how long zttest does its testing, but with a stablized

zttest reads /dev/zap/pseudo, which is hooked to ztdummy.ko and reads
bytes from it. essentially, it then compares the number of millisecs
passed and compares the two. essentially, ztdummy should cough up 8000
bytes per second. the timing used here is gettimeofday(), which would
match microuptime() as used in your modified ztdummy.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/