[Asterisk-bsd] Unable to compile Asterisk-addons on Openbsd 4.1

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Thu Aug 16 12:34:38 CDT 2007

On Aug 16, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Attilla de Groot wrote:

> On Aug 16, 2007, at 12:32 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>> My test 1.4.10.1 port for OpenBSD-current (which is now quite close
>> to 4.2) produces subpackages for, amongst others, odbc and pgsql
>> realtime.
>> It's at http://spacehopper.org/openbsd/ (you'll need
>> libiksemel.tar.gz
>> from there too, unless you use FLAVOR=no_jabber) and should be
>> going in
>> shortly after the ports tree unlocks after 4.2 is done and dusted.
>>
>> I haven't really looked at asterisk-addons for a while (I felt that
>> being used in ABE, ODBC was probably a better idea for accessing
>> mysql)
>> so I didn't bother working through and fixing the build but I may
>> revisit this sometime.
>
> Well obdc can work to, but I've been working with realtime mysql for
> the past year and I didn't have much problems. So I would like to use
> it on my openbsd intall also.

>> bad/unavailable asterisk includes?
>
> Well too be honest, I'm not really a coder. So I really can't answer
> the question myself. But it seems like an error between
> app_addon_sql_mysql.c and the mysql libaries. So maybe someone with
> some more C experience can answer this question.

Well, I solved one problem and norrowed down another.

-  There is an extra argument on line 428 in res_config_mysql.c

     428                                 if (!ast_config_internal_load
(row[2], cfg, 0)) {
     429                                         mysql_free_result
(result);
     430                                         ast_mutex_unlock
(&mysql_lock);
     431                                         return NULL;
     432                                 }

Remove the ", 0" and that problem is solved. Since the function only
accepts two arguments. It was just trial and error so that one was
lucky. =)

- The other is still the "error: syntax error before string constant"
error. That occurs on both res_config_mysql.c and cdr_addon_mysql.c.
And the line is in both files the same:

AST_MODULE_INFO_STANDARD(ASTERISK_GPL_KEY, "MySQL RealTime
Configuration Driver");

I really can't solve this one myself, since I don't know what the
error means. Maybe someone else has an idea right now ?

Best regards,
Attilla