[Asterisk-bsd] Unable to compile Asterisk-addons on Openbsd 4.1

Attilla de Groot attilla at attilla.nl
Thu Aug 16 02:33:11 CDT 2007

On Aug 16, 2007, at 12:32 AM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> My test 1.4.10.1 port for OpenBSD-current (which is now quite close
> to 4.2) produces subpackages for, amongst others, odbc and pgsql
> realtime.
> It's at http://spacehopper.org/openbsd/ (you'll need libiksemel.tar.gz
> from there too, unless you use FLAVOR=no_jabber) and should be
> going in
> shortly after the ports tree unlocks after 4.2 is done and dusted.
>
> I haven't really looked at asterisk-addons for a while (I felt that
> being used in ABE, ODBC was probably a better idea for accessing
> mysql)
> so I didn't bother working through and fixing the build but I may
> revisit this sometime.

Well obdc can work to, but I've been working with realtime mysql for
the past year and I didn't have much problems. So I would like to use
it on my openbsd intall also.

>>> - But now it won't compile with the following error:
>
> bad/unavailable asterisk includes?

Well too be honest, I'm not really a coder. So I really can't answer
the question myself. But it seems like an error between
app_addon_sql_mysql.c and the mysql libaries. So maybe someone with
some more C experience can answer this question.

Best regards,
Attilla