[Asterisk-bsd] Unable to compile Asterisk-addons on Openbsd 4.1

Stuart Henderson stu at spacehopper.org
Wed Aug 15 17:32:24 CDT 2007

On 2007/08/15 14:56, Richard Neese wrote:
> update your portsnap
> and run portupgrade

this is asterisk-bsd, not asterisk-freebsd.

On Wednesday 15 August 2007 02:04:44 pm Attilla De Groot wrote:
> > I'm trying to compile asterisk-addons on Openbsd 4.1 because I need
                                             ^^^^

> > realtime mysql support. However I have encountered two problems:

My test 1.4.10.1 port for OpenBSD-current (which is now quite close
to 4.2) produces subpackages for, amongst others, odbc and pgsql realtime.
It's at http://spacehopper.org/openbsd/ (you'll need libiksemel.tar.gz
from there too, unless you use FLAVOR=no_jabber) and should be going in
shortly after the ports tree unlocks after 4.2 is done and dusted.

I haven't really looked at asterisk-addons for a while (I felt that
being used in ABE, ODBC was probably a better idea for accessing mysql)
so I didn't bother working through and fixing the build but I may
revisit this sometime.

> > - But now it won't compile with the following error:

bad/unavailable asterisk includes?