[Asterisk-bsd] Codec g729 register utility

NOC - IP Telecomunicaciones noc at ip-telecomunicaciones.com
Thu Apr 12 13:50:00 MST 2007

I called Digium's support, and after letting the support guy get into my
server... He made some tests and realized that the problem is the register
utility. The version posted on their site for "unsupported" operating
systems is too old, and doesn't connect to the server with new parameters.
He said that they don't know the aproximate date when a new version will be
posted, because they don't support much FreeBSD :(
Now I'll have to plan the server's migration to another OS. It's a shame
because FreeBSD is better than all those Linux crappy OS. In fact IS THE
BEST UNIX EVER! (IMHO)

Anyway... If anyone has a better solution than replacing my OS, I'll be
really really glad to hear it.

Cheers!