[Asterisk-bsd] Codec g729 register utility

NOC - IP Telecomunicaciones noc at ip-telecomunicaciones.com
Thu Apr 12 11:20:47 MST 2007

I'm running Asterisk 1.2.1

Thanks to Richard Neese I got registry tool for FreeBSD 5.2 (found on
"unsupported" directory on digium's FTP site) to execute. Now the problem
is:

Connecting to Digium License Server (216.207.245.3:5646)...FAILED(2)!

I'm unable to ping that IP address from any of my 3 ISPs. So I guess it's
really down or not accepting ICMP requests.
Now i'm writting an email to digium's support. Let's see what they reply.

Thank you all ;)