[Asterisk-bsd] Compile of zaptel-bsd that goes through to the end?

gerald lists geraldablists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:30:38 MST 2007

Hi,

I've been working with Asterisk on FreeBSD for quite a while, and things are
going well for the most part.
Thanks to the developers for all the hard work on zaptel-bsd, it works very
well.

I am wondering though if any rev of the SVN code actually compiles without
error on all of the default makefile targets.
I can make/make install and the drivers work, but both make and make install
complain on some of the tools.

SVN might be a moving target, but I've been searching through the list, and
I don't see any tag or revision being "the one" to use. I've build both
Asterisk 1.2 and 1.4, and the zaptel-bsd in two different directories. (I
did find directions for building the "1.4" version of zaptel).

Sorry if this is just happening for me, or if this is the known state of SVN
-- that is why there is no error output here, I don't want to post errors
that everyone knows about.

Any clues or hints?

Thanks