[Asterisk-bsd] Compile of zaptel-bsd that goes through to the end?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Apr 11 22:55:27 MST 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:30:38 -0400, gerald lists wrote:

> I am wondering though if any rev of the SVN code actually compiles
> without error on all of the default makefile targets.

what errors are you facing ? we've got it compiling on 6.x without
problems, both for trunk and branches/zaptel-1.4.

> I can make/make install and the drivers work, but both make and make
> install complain on some of the tools.

could you post the error message ?

> SVN might be a moving target, but I've been searching through the list,
> and I don't see any tag or revision being "the one" to use. I've build
> both Asterisk 1.2 and 1.4, and the zaptel-bsd in two different

generally, trunk works fine with asterisk 1.2.x and branches/zaptel-1.4
works fine with asterisk 1.4.x. the revisions or tags you mention happen
when a snapshot is made and commited to /usr/ports/misc/zaptel as part of
the FreeBSD ports collection.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/