[Asterisk-bsd] NetBSD driver update: Help?

Peter Seebach seebs at seebs.net
Tue Sep 12 13:40:46 MST 2006

Hi!  I decided to update * on NetBSD.  For now, I'm working on the zaptel
drivers.  After comparing the pkgsrc version to the current driver, I decided
it would be faster and possibly easier to do a fresh port.

I have wcfxs, ztdummy, and zaptel compiling just fine.  I can modload zaptel
and ztdummy.  That works.

If I load wcfxs, I generally get panics or hangs, and I don't think I
understand the code entirely well enough to get a good start on debugging
this.  I would appreciate second opinions.  It looks as though the interrupt
routine is what's causing the most trouble, but I'm not sure.  (On a secondary
note; is it normal for a 3215-based FXO module on the card to fail to probe
if there's no phone line on it yet?  It gave some warning about failing to
come ready.)

I haven't done wcfxo yet, because I don't have hardware.  I could probably
get it compiling and loading, but it wouldn't do much.

-s