Re: [Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk Fails to Run

David Wetzel dave at turbocat.de
Tue Sep 12 02:52:54 MST 2006

Frank Griffith wrote:

>   I don't really know how to attack this problem. Can anyone offer some advice
> on what this means? I don't use PostgreSQL with * for now and don't know why *
> is looking for it. Further, why does * exit? Is it due to pgsql or is the Broken
> Pipe message the clue here?

Asterisk found that you have PostgreSQL installed. If you do not want to use it, just remove the module
that tries to access the PSQL server.

Or if you do not use PSQL at all, remove it from the system, uninstall Asterisk, make clean in Asterisk,
and it shoud install without PSQL support.

HTH

dave

--
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,