[Asterisk-bsd] Great VOIP Provider

Frank Griffith glassdude45 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 17:00:14 MST 2006

I have my * setup almost like I want it. One of the best thing I did was to checkout the VOIP provider http://myvoice.splitinfinity.com.

  These folks provided me with outgoing service at low rates and they have 24/7 tech support available that's friendly and knowledgable about * configuration. They offer instant setup for toll-free DID numbers too. And unlike the previous provider I tried, their lines are crystal clear.

  I highly recommend them if you're looking for a quality VOIP provider. These guys can backup what they say they can do. Check it out.

  Tell them that user #49 sent you.

  http://myvoice.splitinfinity.com