[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.7.1 ports

Arne Steinkamm arne at Steinkamm.COM
Tue Apr 25 13:52:49 MST 2006

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 08:42:26PM +0100, Cian Hughes wrote:

> I would agree that bristuff shouldn't be in the main port however the
> main port was sponsored by a company that wanted it. It doesn't work
> with many "active" ISDN cards. Infact the chan_capi bundled with
> BRIstuff breaks builds on some setups, (eg where the default capi20.h
> belongs to C4B).
>
> Regards. Cian.

We have no problem splitting this up into independend ports containing
bristuffed and not bristuffed versions.

Max Khon will be the maintainer of the bristuffed versions then.

.//. Arne

--
Arne Steinkamm         | Home:     Mail: arne<at>steinkamm<dot>com  IRC: Arne
Tel.: +49.89.299756    |    URL: http://WWW.Steinkamm.COM/  NIC-Handle: AS306