[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk 1.2.7.1 ports

Cian Hughes cianlists at cian.ws
Tue Apr 25 12:42:26 MST 2006

I would agree that bristuff shouldn't be in the main port however the
main port was sponsored by a company that wanted it. It doesn't work
with many "active" ISDN cards. Infact the chan_capi bundled with
BRIstuff breaks builds on some setups, (eg where the default capi20.h
belongs to C4B).

Regards. Cian.