[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD asterisk 1.2.7.1, chan-capi-cm-0.6.2 and CAPI4BSD with AVM B1 - WORKING

Cian Hughes cianlists at cian.ws
Tue Apr 25 09:31:50 MST 2006

I have just upgraded my asterisk box. Here is a short synopsis of
what I had to do...:
1. I downloaded this new asterisk port, without bristuff: http://
www.paradisegreen.co.uk/asterisk/
2. I modified the Makefile and files/patch-Makefile to remove
bristuff from misc/zaptel (Modifications here: http://me.cian.ws/capi/)
3. I installed misc/zaptel and net/asterisk (1.2.7.1)
4. I patched chan-capi-cm 0.6-stable branch from svn to support C4B,
liblinuxcapi and asterisk 1.2.7.1 (see patches http://me.cian.ws/capi/)
5. I built and installed chan-capi using the command "gmake C4B=yes
install"
6. I configured chan_capi as per conf file at http://me.cian.ws/capi/
capi.conf

I'm sorry that the above is not more detailed, I'm a bit busy with
exams.
If it's useful (unlikely) to you, or doesn't work for you (likely).
Drop me a mail and I'll see if I can help your out...

Regards, Cian.