[Asterisk-bsd] Motherboards Successfully running Asterisk on FreeBSD

Konstantin Prokazoff kprokazov at svr.kiev.ua
Thu May 26 02:24:18 CDT 2005

Welcome,

    fbsd5.4, intel 7310/p4 with TE405P and TE410P boards.
    New drivers for this circuit-packs w'be available at this weekend tested
on uniprocessor and SMP configurations here in our call-center under heavy
load traffic.
    As a note, I don't suggest to use ULE sheduler on fbsd, it still
unworkable.

Best regards, Konstantin Prokazoff
Center Of Excellence, SVR Ltd., Kyiv HQs, Ukraine
Official business-partner & DevConnect member of Avaya, Inc.
tel. +38 044 244 11 81, fax. +38 044 234 04 55