[Asterisk-bsd] Motherboards Successfully running Asterisk on FreeBSD

Forrest W. Christian fwc at mt.net
Thu May 26 01:29:16 CDT 2005

I would like to migrate my asterisk installation from my test linux
machine to it's permanent home on a FreeBSD box.

In the process of doing this, I'd like to pick up a pentium 4-ish
motherboard which supports the 5 Volt TE4xx Quad-T1 card, without any
problems (like the less-than-100% zttest results I'm getting right now
under linux)

I'm really not all that interested in a dell or compaq or hp or similar...
We use a standardized case around here which takes an ATX motherboard and
we like to keep things the same to simplify the whole spare situation.

What are all of you using?

I am planning on installing 5.x right out of the box at this point, so I'd
also be interested in hearing what version of FreeBSD you are running.

Thanks.

-forrest