[Asterisk-bsd] Asterisk on FreeBSD + ISDN BRI

Jan.Stocker at t-online.de Jan.Stocker at t-online.de
Tue May 24 07:40:30 CDT 2005

Only small changes needed...

the original LINUX version had some wrong coded lines (like reading from
the writing side of a pipe, that is working on LINUX because they are
using unix sockets for pipe implementation) that should be fixed by Mr.
Junghanns (i sent him the patches).
Additionally you need to use some CAPI4BSD headers, i try to make a
patch for 0.4 if you tell me where to download from (pls gimme some
days, cause my development notebook has burned out and I need to code on
my server :( ).

Do you have C4B already installed?

Jan