[Asterisk-bsd] V6.0 Install notes, building libpri?

Dean Billing dean at laptop4hire.com
Mon Dec 5 11:21:00 CST 2005

Kim -

I got the zaptel-bsd drivers and built them.

I got the latest source for asterisk per your notes:

"cvs checkout zaptel libpri asterisk"

Next you say:

The easiest way to get the asterisk build process to stop
complaining about your libpri being too old is to compile
the libpri source obtained via CVS in the above step.

To compile the libpri source you need to position a copy
of the top-level zaptel-bsd build tree (what is under 'trunk' obtained
via subversion as described above) under a directory: zaptel on the same level as
the libpri directory. There are other methods, this is easiest..

You have told us to get zaptel from cvs checkout, then you tell us to
"position a copy of the top-level zaptel-bsd build tree ... on the same
level as the libpri directory."

I assume you are telling me to replace the cvs checkout zaptel with the
zaptel-bsd 'trunk' version that has already been "make'd".  The libpri
gmake is looking for something in this directory?

Regards -- Dean