[Asterisk-bsd] V6.0 Install notes, building libpri? -correction

Kim Culhan w8hdkim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:03:31 CST 2005

On 12/5/05, Dean Billing <dean at laptop4hire.com> wrote:

> You have told us to get zaptel from cvs checkout, then you tell us to
> "position a copy of the top-level zaptel-bsd build tree ... on the same
> level as the libpri directory."
>
> I assume you are telling me to replace the cvs checkout zaptel with the
> zaptel-bsd 'trunk' version that has already been "make'd".  The libpri
> gmake is looking for something in this directory?

Please change the procedure as described in my note from 12-4-05

Compile and install the libpri in the latest zaptel-bsd source obtained via
Subversion.

You must use gnu make (gmake) to compile and install from this source.

This will produce libpri libraries which will allow asterisk to compile without
complaints.

Since I don't have a way to test pri, I can't verify these actually work
with Digium pri cards.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused..

regards
-kim

w8hdkim at gmail.com