[Asterisk-bsd] H323 channel driver is not capable to make out going calls

Dmitriy Belonozhkin dan at tdata.ru
Tue Apr 19 01:38:00 CDT 2005

Hello Kirk,

KD> I have ported the new OpenH323 and PWLib over to FreeBSD and
KD> created the ports for them. I'm still testing (I only finished
KD> them on Friday) so you are welcome to give them a try and see how
KD> it works for you.

Well your ports have been compiled under FreeBSD v5.4-STABLE without
any problems.

KD> I have not yet tried them with Asterisk

But it is not possible to build asterisk-1.0.7 with your ports. There
is huge number of errors when it starts to compile the H323 channel
driver. It seems that the problem is the same i.e. a version mismatch
:-(

*[skipped]*

---
Best regards,