[Asterisk-bsd] Away for three days - and what happens?

Staffan Ulfberg staffanu+freebsd at multivac.fatburen.org
Tue Apr 5 12:10:22 CDT 2005

Aristedes Maniatis <ari at ish.com.au> writes:

> Yes. Someone would have to create a tarball of the CVS. Perhaps this
> is little use as a port particularly since Digium have been releasing
> Asterisk roughly once a month for the last few months. So the release
> version is never that far behind.

I realize there are two "CVS" versions, and I believe we are talking
about different ones.  I mean HEAD (i.e., the latest version from the
trunk), and I believe you are talking about the 1.0 maintenance
branch.

There is currently no FreeBSD port of HEAD.  (But, it compiles without
modification on FreeBSD, and the only patch that would be required for
a port, I believe, is a patch for Makefile.  patch-Makefile from the
port can be applies with some manual work to the cvs HEAD Makefile.)

Staffan