[Asterisk-bsd] Away for three days - and what happens?

NVC List Manager lists at netwvcom.com
Tue Apr 5 12:40:29 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 13:10, Staffan Ulfberg wrote:
> Aristedes Maniatis <ari at ish.com.au> writes:
> > Yes. Someone would have to create a tarball of the CVS. Perhaps this
> > is little use as a port particularly since Digium have been releasing
> > Asterisk roughly once a month for the last few months. So the release
> > version is never that far behind.
>
> I realize there are two "CVS" versions, and I believe we are talking
> about different ones.  I mean HEAD (i.e., the latest version from the
> trunk), and I believe you are talking about the 1.0 maintenance
> branch.
>
> There is currently no FreeBSD port of HEAD.  (But, it compiles without
> modification on FreeBSD, and the only patch that would be required for
> a port, I believe, is a patch for Makefile.  patch-Makefile from the
> port can be applies with some manual work to the cvs HEAD Makefile.)
>
> Staffan

You could use my script asterisk-update.sh, and then make mods to it to fit
HEAD or stable. It's totally modular. This way it's really easy to
automatically add patches and what nots.

If you give me the changes I'll include it in the script as a standard option.

szmidt.org/asterisk/asterisk-update.sh

Or if you tell me what the changes are I'll do it when I can.
--

NVC List Manager
(For external lists)