[Asterisk-bsd] TDM400P FXS on FreeBSD 5.2.1-release - sanity check

Jeff Rizzo riz+asterisk at boogers.sf.ca.us
Fri Oct 15 17:49:34 CDT 2004

It would seem that once I got more of the asterisk configuration
completed, I got my much sought-after dialtone, and  have been able to
terminate SIP calls onto an analog phone.

So, looks like the TDM400P FXS support works!

(At least with the limited testing I've done)

Thanks and sorry for the noise,
+j