[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD 4.10, MeetMe and ztdummy

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 05:11:03 CST 2004

Pickup the latest snapshot  of zaptel from

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-FreeBSD+zaptel

Which version of asterisk are you using?

It does work on 5.X I don't know about 4.10. If the rentrant libc is the
same on 4.10 as 5.X then it will not work. It may be better to link with one
of the other thread  libraries.

Chris