[Asterisk-bsd] FreeBSD 4.10, MeetMe and ztdummy

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Nov 3 04:19:52 CST 2004

has anyone got MeetMe working with ztdummy on freebsd (either 4-STABLE or
5.x) ?

with the following meetme.conf:

[rooms]
conf => 9000
conf => 9001,1234

and extensions.conf:
exten => 900,1,MeetMe(9000)
exten => 900,2,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 900,3,Hangup()

it doesn't work at all. what happens is that calls into the extension are
passed into Meetme, but then asterisk CLI seems to hang (doesn't accept
user input) until a dtmf is sent. then the CLI responds to input again.
this is repeated as more callers join the conference. obviously, the
conferencing doesnt seem to work either.

HZ=1000 in the kernel with both zaptel.ko and ztdummy.ko loaded. this is
from the 0.8 version of the zaptel drivers from the ports. zttest shows
99.975586% consistently.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/