[asterisk-biz] Beware: Teliax toll-free compensation FRAUD.

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 16:23:03 CDT 2015

Hello list,

Short version:
Teliax owes us $833 for TF traffic we sent them between March-November 2014. To date we have not received payment for any of this traffic, we keep getting ignored, given the run-around ("someone in accounting is looking at it"), and other excuses. BEWARE, AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE FRAUDSTERS!

Long version:
Last year, in an attempt to get compensated for our toll-free traffic, we got referred to Teliax by a member of this list. We signed the agreement and started sending traffic - everything worked fine except for lack of payment - we never received a single cent from Teliax.

After several months of not getting paid I tried contacting Simon Booth (Director of Business Development) who assured me payment is coming - they just supposedly pay about 3 months late. A surprise, but not something I couldn't live with.

I waited another two months and not surprisingly we still haven't received anything. I tried contacting Teliax again several times and was either completely ignored, or assured that "someone in accounting is looking at it".

A couple months later I broke down and threatened to expose them publicly for their fraudulent business practices, to which I finally received a reply from CEO David Aldworth claiming that they do not initiate payments for amounts below $1000 - a ridiculous practice I was never told about, and one that is NOT specified in our agreement. He acknowledged they owe us $833 and assured me payment will be sent. This was back in November. Half a year later we still haven't received payment, and as usual our attempts at contact go ignored.

I have no choice but assume the worst, and label this company fraud.