[asterisk-biz] Databases and selected dialing

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 03:40:10 CDT 2013

Being on the commercial list, I can suggest our WombatDialer that has easy
APIs and can handle all the recalling, data gathering and more, interfacing
to your systems over HTTP. See http://wombatdialer.com :)

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com