[asterisk-biz] Databases and selected dialing

Patrick Dexter patrick at cepstral.com
Mon Apr 15 12:43:09 CDT 2013

Kim,

We can help you with the Text To Speech software to read off the information pulled from the database.  Others on here can point you in the right direction for building out the Asterisk dialplan and setting up the autodialer.

Patrick Dexter
Director of Business Development
Cepstral LLC
1801 East Carson Street