[asterisk-biz] Databases and selected dialing

Daniel Bernal daniel at dynamicic.com
Mon Apr 15 12:41:26 CDT 2013

Sounds like you may be better of implementing a existing service. Many
companies offer this ( including mine) as a pay as you go service.

If you choose to build your own then its a process which depends on many
factors such as number of calls daily, ivr or message delivery, text to
speech, reporting requirements, carrier relationships, lcr, colo and
bandwidth and much more.

Hope this helps
Daniel