[asterisk-biz] SMB appliance

Jim Houser jhouser at trustamerifirst.com
Mon Aug 20 09:51:39 CDT 2012

Hi,

Has anyone worked with the MediaTrix 4108iPBX appliance? If so, I would would like to hear from you and what you thought of it.  I have only seen it on the web and not in person.  I'm wondering if it is an embedded solution using Blackfin, some other DSP and running in some flavor of uClinx and if you are happy with it.  Reading the manual it appears this an Asterisk appliance, using FreePBX for management along with some level of change at shell with their own proprietary scripting language.

Thanks, in advance.