[asterisk-biz] Calling Card / VoIP Service Provider Opportunity

Sanjay Arora sanjay.k.arora at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 00:04:08 CST 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Nitzan Kon <nk3569 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Heh. Those were my initial thoughts too. Why would you need any partners if you've already had experienced people on board? rolling out a calling card platform is easy. Actually getting business/marketing is the hard part.

May I butt into the conversation, Guys?

I am a VoIP biz newbie, looking to get into it. All I have is
marketing & capability for creating low cost support.

I am looking for various ways in which I can create own branded, low
cost VoIP. Being from India, (telecommunication is low cost here...I
sometimes find VoIP prices higher than being offered by our mainstream
telcos) I need a really low cost solution, with no minimum commitments
while I setup my marketing.

Also need integrated VPN based connection for Gulf origination and
capability/client for smartphones i.e. Android, Symbian & iPhone.

Any pointers? Welcome to mail offlist for business offers.

With best regards.
Sanjay.