[asterisk-biz] Calling Card / VoIP Service Provider Opportunity

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 23:10:37 CST 2011

--- On Tue, 2/15/11, Steve Totaro <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> wrote:
> It does sound crazy.  Are you new to Asterisk and why
> do you need
> networking advice when you said, "The current team includes
> members
> with over 30+ years in the telecom industry and pioneers in
> the
> rollout of mainstream broadband VoIP networks.

Heh. Those were my initial thoughts too. Why would you need any partners if you've already had experienced people on board? rolling out a calling card platform is easy. Actually getting business/marketing is the hard part.

> What is your niche market, there are tons of calling cards,
> it is saturated.

Exactly. The market is totally saturated. Unless you have something specifically superior to competitors (be it quality, price, support, or even just better marketing) then there's really no point.

Good luck, anyway!

-- Nitzan
http://www.future-nine.com/
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/