[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Realtime

Jake Hansen jhansen at zray.net
Wed Aug 3 13:04:59 CDT 2011

Does anyone know the answer to this?

I want to set up an asterisk realtime dialplan.  I want to also generate
a flat file(extensions_custom.conf) that would also be generated from
the info in the database in case the database becomes unavailable.  My
questions is, if I have a number set up in asterisk realtime, and also,
the same routing in the flat file, which would take priority?

I would want the number in the real time to take priority but if the
database becomes unavailable, I would want it to fail back to the hard
coded flat file.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

--
Jake Hansen
Sr. Network Administrator