[asterisk-biz] European DIDs -- Recommendation

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 2 16:05:05 CDT 2011

On 08/02/2011 09:20 PM, Avi Marcus wrote:
> In the UK providers get a kickback on geographic numbers, 01, 02, etc
> (not the 03 national numbers) so there are two big places - ukdd and
> numbergroup that offer free numbers, and make money off it. I think
> UKDDI offers an inbound fax service of some sort.
> I'd contact them about your volume requirements for the UK.

Avi: I think Karl's requirements are less about making money/spending
less money as they are about high quality & reliability.

Karl: any of the European (presence) tier1 telco's can probably help you
with high quality DIDs on TDM. Perhaps look at Level3, Verizon Business
(the old WorldCom), Telia and iBasis. Don't know if your volumes qualify
but you could give them a call.

For French business DIDs I was told a while back that you need to have
an actual company registered in France. Might want to look into that.

Did you look at Voxbone? They have tons of geographical numbers.

Regards,
Patrick