[asterisk-biz] European DIDs -- Recommendation

Avi Marcus Avi at GetBestFone.com
Tue Aug 2 14:20:13 CDT 2011

In the UK providers get a kickback on geographic numbers, 01, 02, etc (not
the 03 national numbers) so there are two big places - ukdd and numbergroup
that offer free numbers, and make money off it. I think UKDDI offers an
inbound fax service of some sort.
I'd contact them about your volume requirements for the UK.

-Avi Marcus
BestFone