[asterisk-biz] European DIDs -- Recommendation

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Aug 2 18:22:37 CDT 2011

Karl,

For the UK, I'd recommend one of our customers:

http://www.numberstore.com/

They have an enormous selection of UK numbers, all of which provide Fax
to email (which is a standard Enswitch feature), and your choice of SIP
or PSTN delivery. Their call quality and reliability is very high.

They may also be able to provide other countries on request; I'm not
sure about this.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799