[asterisk-biz] European DIDs -- Recommendation

Karl Fife karlfife at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:12:13 CDT 2011

I'm looking for a recommendation:

Our company wants a virtual presence in Germany, France, UK, and Italy
(more later).  We want geographic FAX and Voice DID's in each country.

The Voice DID's will route to our US call center where we will have
time/language-appropriate call handling.

The FAX DID's should be handled by a fax-to-email type system such as EFax.

Call Quality is the highest priority. This is because we have a small
number of important customers and we can't risk creating the impression
that "our stuff don't work" [sic].

VoIP transport is an obvious choice for voice, but we're not above
paying for TDM Transport if it means going from "99% perfect" up to
"99.9%"

Any recommendations or tips would be much appreciated!

--
Karl Fife
CTO