[asterisk-biz] QueueMetrics support SLA - Are they usually available for support or are they a really small one man run company?

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Mon Sep 6 00:14:28 CDT 2010

On 6/09/10 1:44 AM, bruce bruce wrote:
> Thanks for the input guys.
>
> However, as a service provider I will become very careful in my dealings
> with a company which has a forum up and doesn't post a single response
> to any of it's users in 10 Days (last post responded August 27th). Who
> doesn't go on Holidays? But we all make sure that there are arrangements
> in place.

:) Most of Italy etc pretty much doesn't exist during August and slowly
starts again in September.

We have a similar time period here in New Zealand over January (although
not quite as intense).

It's quite culturally different in Italy than in most places in that
everyone takes their holidays at the same time.

Once you learn that this is the case you begin to understand what a
sacrifice people are making to be there answering posts and emails at all :)

There are always cellphones for urgent support requests - although
expect a wait of a few minutes while the sand is dusted from the laptop
and a UMTS connection is brought online :)

Lenz (and QueueMetrics) have been around for ever (well not literally,
but for a long time) and I don't think they're going anywhere.  If
you're needing some reassurance that the company you're looking to deal
with is not filled with 'fly by nighters', I can offer my assurance to you.

I have no business relationship with QueueMetrics other than to
recommend their products.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell