[asterisk-biz] Introducing the BlackBochs Embedded Asterisk Appliance

Chad Behling chad at rockbochs.com
Mon Nov 1 12:48:06 CDT 2010

Hi all, we are releasing our new BlackBochs® Embedded Hardware Appliance later this week. It was designed specifically to address the open source telephony markets by integrating the following features:

    • LX800 AMD Geode 500mhz CPU w/ CS5536 Companion Chip
    • 256mb Onboard Ram
    • 4x Digium®-Style FXO/FXS Headers
    • 4x Software-Controllable LED’s
    • 2x SATA Ports
    • 1x Mini-PCI Slot
    • 1x 32-Bit PCI-Slot
    • 2x VIA VT6105m 10/100 Ethernet Ports (3x available in OEM quantity)
    • 4x USB Ports (2x External and 2x Internal via Header)
    • 2x Serial Ports (1x External DB9 and 1x Internal via Header)
    • 1x VGA Port (Internal Header)
    • 1x 4-Pin Molex Power Port for Additional PCI Telephony Cards or Hard Drives
    • 1x 44-Pin IDE Port
    • 1x CompactFlash Port
    • 1x Serial/Console Switch

Pricing in small quantities is right around $300, however OEM inquiries are welcome.  Additional information may be found here:  http://rockbochs.com/products/blackbochs-sbc