[asterisk-biz] For Sale: Verilink 8208s and 8216s

Gerald Bove GBove at nyigc.com
Mon Nov 1 13:23:53 CDT 2010

We have a surplus of Verilink 8208s (8fxs) and 8216s (16 fxs) we are looking to get rid of. We were using these as SIP IADs, but recently standardized with Adtran.

Both models have 1 T1/E1 port and 1 Ethernet port. These are great if you're a carrier delivering T1 or a end user reciving a T1 and need to convert SIP trunks to FXS ports.

Most of these are used (some are new, I can't guarantee a new or a used one), but in great condition.

8208s: MSRP $500, selling for $200
8216s: MSRP $600, selling for $300

Price is negotiable on bulk orders. Please contact me off-list for more info.

Highlights

Seamless voice and high-speed data integration over T1/E1
Channelized and unchannelized T1/E1
Compatible with WAN transports including ATM and Frame Relay
Supports emerging VoIP specifications (SIP, MGCP) 's' versions only
8, 16, or 24 Port POTS interface with Loop Start or Ground Start
Dynamic and Static IP Routing and Bridging capabilities
DHCP and NAT to support IP address management
Firewall support - IP filtering
Dynamic bandwidth allocation and prioritization for voice and data traffic
Management capabilities including Telnet, SNMP and TFTP
Meets or exceeds current channel bank functionality (groom voice and bond remaining data)
Provides remotely managed migration path to VoIP
Reduces or eliminates truck rolls to end-customer site

Specifications

Function: 8, 16, or 24 POTS FXS ports, Routing & Bridging, integral firewall
WAN Interface: T1/E1
WAN Protocols: ATM, Frame Relay
Ethernet Interfaces: 10/100 BaseT
Routing: RIP 1, RIP 2, ICMP for IP Packet Processing
Security: IP Filtering
Management: SNMP, Telnet, TFTP