[asterisk-biz] OVETEL did NOT accept me as a costumer!!!

Yaro Donchenko yaro at ovetel.com
Tue May 25 19:07:17 CDT 2010

Misha,
As you have mentioned that you have signed an NDA with us, please read
section 5 of it one more time.

Thank You.

--
Best Regards
Yaro Donchenko
MSN: yaro at ovetel.com
Yahoo: yaroovetel

Follow us on Twitter for the latest price updates: http://twitter.com/ovetel

Notice: This mail is covered by the Electronics Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This message, together with
any attachments, is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use or any action or reliance on
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone +1-212-401-0707
or by return e-mail to the original sender and delete and permanently erase
this message and all attachments of any and all originals and copies.