[asterisk-biz] OVETEL did NOT accept me as a costumer!!!

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue May 25 19:06:12 CDT 2010

On May 25, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Michael Schwartzman wrote:

> Hello readers, Yaro and Tony.
> I would like to share some of information about OVETEL with Asterisk-Biz members.
>
> About month a go we have contacted OVETEL to buy some routes, our account manager was Tony Volkov, we signed an NDA with them got the rates and test account. We did testing all was great! First time I have seen VOIP company who provided me almost $150 for the testing of they routes without even asking for money. They Direct product works as it advertised. So we decide to move forward with them and here the problem begin... we did not pass they "client qualification" so they refuse to sell us service we even have offered them a prepay and they have told us NO! I have speak to Tony then he forward me to Yaro and Yaro also told me same thing "I'm sorry but at this time we can't accept you as a costumer! due to the fact that your monthly volume does not meet our minimum requirements."
>
> Can some one explain me what is going on why they refusing taking new clients??? I have never seen any VOIP company refusing a new clients! This is first time I got turned down.

well based on what you said they are not refusing all new clients, just clients that have a certain minimum volume of traffic.  In other words they are saying you are too small to make it worthwhile for them.

I also wonder if you are violating the NDA you admitted you signed by revealing this much.  I do not know what it covers, and really dont care, just a thought I had.

--
Trixter aka Bret McDanel
http://www.0xdecafbad.com