[asterisk-biz] OVETEL did NOT accept me as a costumer!!!

Michael Schwartzman carrierroutes at gmail.com
Tue May 25 18:46:51 CDT 2010

Hello readers, Yaro and Tony.
I would like to share some of information about OVETEL with Asterisk-Biz
members.

About month a go we have contacted OVETEL to buy some routes, our account
manager was Tony Volkov, we signed an NDA with them got the rates and test
account. We did testing all was great! First time I have seen VOIP company
who provided me almost $150 for the testing of they routes without even
asking for money. They Direct product works as it advertised. So we decide
to move forward with them and here the problem begin... we did not pass they
"client qualification" so they refuse to sell us service we even have
offered them a prepay and they have told us NO! I have speak to Tony then he
forward me to Yaro and Yaro also told me same thing "I'm sorry but at this
time we can't accept you as a costumer! due to the fact that your monthly
volume does not meet our minimum requirements."

Can some one explain me what is going on why they refusing taking new
clients??? I have never seen any VOIP company refusing a new clients! This
is first time I got turned down.

Did any one here also got turned down by OVETEL or any other company please
share with me, and if so why did you got turned down what was the reason.

--
Best Regards
Michael Schwartzman