[asterisk-biz] USF payments

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:51:35 CST 2010

USF charges are valid, some one has to pay them. USF taxes are pass though
and companies often charge their customers for all Origination and
Termination. However things that does not fall in origination and
termination should not be taxed.
Example: Say you are using some hosting and consultancy services from
Vitelity, that should not be taxed.

-Jai
www.didforsale.com