[asterisk-biz] Needed: Origination, Termination, DIDs

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Tue Jun 8 14:44:38 CDT 2010

Dear James and Matt,

We belive that at www.didx.net we can get you the DID numbers that you need and @
www.carrierx.us we can get you the termination rates that you need of up to 00.0089 $ a min

Do contact us if we can be of service to you,

Thank You,

Rehan

> Hello --
>
> I'm the IT Director for a growing call center in Florida. We are in need of 20-25 DIDs with either
> excellent inbound rates or unmetered services with a number of channels available per DID.
> Regardless of the configuration, we're looking for a few long term telephony partners to originate
> and terminate our phone calls. We are short on time in implementing our new services as our
> prepaid time with Flowroute is dwindling very rapidly.
>
> Currently we process about 1,000+ minutes inbound per day. This is going to grow exponentially
> as our advertising campaigns kick off. I understand that this isn't a tremendous amount, but we
> our ACD stats are excellent, so our traffic is of good quality. Our outbound traffic is less than our
> inbound and are usually manually dialed follow up calls in addition to administrative duties. We're
> not looking to switch between too many carriers as the least amount of downtime is important to
> us.
>
> Outbound rates should be less than $0.01.
>
> Our DIDs need to be contiguous. For example, NPA-NXX-3001...3002...3003, etc. They don't
> necessarily need to be those numbers as long as the XXXX is "friendly" and incremental. There
> are some conditions of us remitting payment. We will NOT work with anyone or company that
> does not have an accessible staff. In addition, we will only work with companies that have a
> genuine interest in acquiring our business. We attempted to work with Vitelity, but they didn't
> seem to be terribly interested in our business. We want for our provider to be as excited about us
> bringing our business just as we are excited about keeping our business limited to a set of
> carrier/s. This may seem unreasonable to some, but that is simply our culture; and if you do not
> agree, then don't apply.
>
> Thank you for your time. I'll initially be available through email. Please do not contact us for
> business if you do not have a phone number we can contact you on. After screening available
> services, we will contact you via telephone.
>
> Regards,
> James S.
> We Help 24/7

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
President & CEO - Super Technologies Inc.

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

What is didx ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgGTGkTZns