[asterisk-biz] Needed: Origination, Termination, DIDs

james at wehelp247.com james at wehelp247.com
Mon Jun 7 21:01:34 CDT 2010

Hello --

I'm the IT  Director for a growing call center in Florida.  We are in need of 20-25 DIDs with either excellent inbound rates or unmetered services with a number of channels available per DID.  Regardless of the configuration, we're looking for a few long term telephony partners to originate and terminate our phone calls.  We are short on time in implementing our new services as our prepaid time with Flowroute is dwindling very rapidly.

Currently we process about 1,000+ minutes inbound per day.  This is going to grow exponentially as our advertising campaigns kick
off.  I understand that this isn't a tremendous amount, but we our ACD stats are excellent, so our traffic is of good quality.  Our outbound traffic is less than our inbound and are usually manually dialed follow up calls in addition to administrative duties.   We're not looking to switch between too many carriers as the least amount of downtime is important to us.

Outbound rates should be less than $0.01.

Our DIDs need to be contiguous.  For example, NPA-NXX-3001...3002...3003, etc.  They don't necessarily need to be those numbers as long as the XXXX is "friendly" and incremental.  There are some conditions of us remitting payment.  We will NOT work with anyone or company that does not have an accessible staff.  In addition, we will only work with companies that have a genuine interest in acquiring our business.  We attempted to work with Vitelity, but they didn't seem to be terribly interested in our business.  We want for our provider to be as excited about us bringing our business just as we are excited about keeping our business limited to a set of carrier/s.  This may seem unreasonable to some, but that is simply our culture; and if you do not agree, then don't apply.

Thank you for your time.  I'll initially be available through email.  Please do not contact us for business if you do not have a phone number we can contact you on.  After screening available services, we will contact you via telephone.

Regards,
James S.
We Help 24/7