[asterisk-biz] Looking for Virtual PRI or Sip Trunk etc etc

ewr at erols.com ewr at erols.com
Tue Sep 15 09:40:37 CDT 2009

We currently have a PRI connected to an asterisk box in Richmond,
Virginia, and another one connected to a different server in
Jacksonville, Florida.  We also have several additional offices in
eastern Virginia that are not yet connected to asterisk.

I am working on consolidating all of our various offices onto a single
asterisk box, and would like to find a provider who can port all of
our numbers from our various locations and then provide the numbers to
our asterisk server over SIP.

The provider also needs the ability for us to use an ATA with T.38
(for both inbound and outbound).

I don't have an exact count at the moment, but expect there will be
around 300 DID's to port from the following NPA-NXX's:
804-739
804-523
804-595
804-932
757-565
757-238
757-638
757-357
904-291
904-284
904-637

If anyone can provide these services (or recommend a provider), please
let me know!

Thanks!

Eric
ewr at erols.com